Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Production Begins March 1, 2013


My wife came across a deal on Craig's list that we couldn't pass up.  I was originally just looking for a good band saw but a guy was getting rid of his entire wood working shop tools for a very reasonable price.


The only trick was finding places in my shop for everything.  It's finally coming together and I began my first sample paddle yesterday.  More or less just to test each piece of equipment we  bought.  Everything is working great. 


I do need to get an electrician buddy of mine into the shop and rewire outlets and so on but for now I can manage with what I have electric wise. 


Our first line of paddles will be of White Oak.  


With a nice drill press now I can also make some designs with holes that make the paddle VERY effective too.


I also have ideas in mind for furniture that can sit in any room without anyone knowing it's designed for spanking and sexual fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment